Saturday, October 07, 2006

The limitless...



This is what gazes at me from outside the window on my left in my apartment, or am I gazing at it? This is the limitless, the "beant", the lap of nature where nature holds calmly the sun, the moon, the stars and several other creations yet unexplored. Despite having a large number of "energetic" objects inside, the serenity that embraces you, actually literally hugs you if you allow it to, is nothing but the the revealation of One in it. Everyday, every morning, every afternoon, every evening and every night, I feel so good talking to it in heart, the feeling is ineffable. No more words for it, just that the revealation is great! :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Words in appreciation for the horizon I wondered at every day.. It's good to know that people still recognise the 'beyond'.